COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Hayes Theatre Co provides customers with the ability to purchase tickets and make philanthropic contributions online via our website, and by phone or in person at the box office. During sales transactions we may collect the following information:
- Name and address data
- Contact telephone numbers
- Email address
- Payment details such as credit card details
- Proof of concession
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- Identify you as the owner of the tickets purchased or donation
- Provide us with effective means of sending tickets, gift vouchers, donation receipts via email
- Contacting you in the event of a change of circumstances surrounding your booking.
- To ensure we operate as a COVID safe environment following the advice or direction of NSW Health.
- To send you marketing and promotional messages, information about upcoming performances, and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our partners that we think you may find interesting.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to process your transaction or requests. If at any time you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from Hayes Theatre Co you can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of our e-mails or notify us using the contact details referred to below and we will cease sending you those materials. We may also collect information about you from authorised third-parties such as a parent, guardian, friend or representative.
Should you wish to sign up to receive regular e-newsletters from Hayes Theatre Co, you may opt in to this list via the website without purchasing a ticket by providing your name and email details.
When you visit the Hayes Theatre Co website, our web servers make a record of your visit and log the following information:
- Your computer’s unique internet address.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded.
- The previous website you have visited to find our website – via search engine or a link on another website.
- The type of browser and operating system you are using.
- The amount of time spent on our website.
- Your geographic location, type of device used, repeat visits.
This provides us with information about how the website is used and navigated, including number of visits, and the frequency and duration of visits. We may combine this information with information you have already provided to us to help us understand more about your preferences and interests.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Hayes Theatre Co takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
We may from time to time share your personal information with the presenter of the production for which you have purchased tickets for direct marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive such notifications please update your details or opt out of any third party mailing lists. If at any time you feel your data has been used improperly please contact us immediately.
Hayes Theatre Co does not sell your personal information to any third parties.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access to and correct your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please contact us by one of the following means:
Online: Existing users may update details via their online account when booking
Telephone: +61 2 8065 7337
You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
19 Greenknowe Ave, Potts Point NSW 2011
phone. 02 8065 7337 email: firstname.lastname@example.org