Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The right of admission is reserved by management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- Tickets are valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
- Generally there is no right to a refund or exchange except as required by law, and/or as provided in the Industry Ticketing Code of Practice.
- In accordance with the NSW Fair Trading Amendment (Ticket Scalping and Gift Cards) Act 2017 No 52, tickets may not be offered for resale at greater than 110% of the original supply cost of the ticket. We reserve the right to cancel tickets resold for more than 110% of the original supply cost.
- Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the auditorium.
- Mobile telephones, pagers and other electronic devices must be turned off before entry into the auditorium.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a performance. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited device, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be retained through the performance.
To view a copy of the Industry Ticketing Code of Practice go to http://www.liveperformance.com.au/ticketing_code_practice.